Re: LBCs in my camera

To: ak627@dayton.wright.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBCs in my camera
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 10:31:42 -0500
Tom

Speeking of Triumphs on film,  in my camera waiting development are pictures
of
several cars I've found rusting away in farm fields this past week.

One a TR4 sitting next to a 48 Olds or so,next to a barn Nice car.

A TR7 next to a creek, yikes the creek has to flood at times.

About 5 TR2's!, 3 maybe 4 Rover 2000's, a Austun AB40, 1 GT6, Probaly 5 60's
MGB's, 2 maybe 3 250's, What I think is the remnant of a T series MG,
Carbs on manifolds trannys wheels , tires, and just about every gage I could
imagine
piled in a heap!  Oh yea one of the TR2"s had a hard top with glass but no
linner.
All the above in sombody's back yard in the country weeds up around and in
everything.  There were a couple of 6's and spits in bad shape but looking
like maybe they ran.

          Chet