Herald for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Herald for sale
From: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 13:08:34 -0500
Just went to the autojumble in Markam, Ontario yesterdsay and there was
a 1967 Herald for sale...
Looked fair to good, light blue, he said the top was good (but I never
saw it), manuals included.
This was bought in florida about 2 years ago, transported and resold
last year.
The guy was asking $3,700.00
Although I looked at the car, I never sar it run as it was indoors.
he left this phone number...
Ken Lowes (705) 700-7739
Omemee, Ontario...where ever that is.

*insert usual disclaimer here....I have no ownership in this car and
will not profit from it's sale either directly or indirectly.

I do wish however that I had an extra few grand to pick this one up as
it did look "fair to good".
Cap'n Scott