Re: Triumphs in films

To: Ken Boetzer <kboetzer@auspex.com>
Subject: Re: Triumphs in films
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 20:05:42 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, Bschwartz@encad.com
>>Barry Schartz wrote: > > While were on the subject, in one of the old Munster
>episodes (am I
> > indicating any peculiar personality traits here?)

To which Ken Boetzer replied:

> Ken (Embarassed to admit to watching too much television and remembering
>stupid
> stuff!) Boetzer

Guys,

    Even worse than this~ if you can imagine it~ "The Brady Bunch" (!?!)
had an episode where the "dreamy" guy rides up the Brady driveway in a
dark blue Spitfire (Mk IV or 1500). I think it was the episode when Greg's
"playbook" was stolen. I beleive the thief drove this car. I don't remem-
ber exactly if this was the episode, (I never was that big a fan) only I
know that there is ONE episode with a spitfire in it.

                      JOE IV
                      TR 250
                 WALLINGFORD, CT. USA