RE: Calendars

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, BritCars List <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Calendars
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 00:25:51 -0500 (EST)
I am not sure who asked about lbc calendars in the last couple weeks.
Came across a notice that the 101 Lakes British Motor Club (a chapter of
the North American MGB Register) is producing a 1997 calendar with photos
of a variety of lbcs included.

There was a request for photos in the November issue of their club page in
the British Marque Club News.

Contact Bill Barge (219 665-6476) about ordering a copy or about
providing a photo.  (November 25 deadline)

Calendars are $15.  Mail to: 101 Lakes British Motor Club c/o Bill Barge,
930 N 350 E, Angola, IN 46703.

Usual disclaimers apply.

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html   /