Machine shops in SE Michigan

To: british-cars-owner@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Machine shops in SE Michigan
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 08:19:05 EST
Comments: Authenticated sender is <dmericas@limno.com>
> Subject: Good Shop in S.E. Michigan?
>
> I've followed this +bad shop+ thread with interest. Does someone have a
> recommendation for a +good shop+ in SE Michigan?

I had a TR4 head redone by Auto Parts Machine Shop & Service in Ann
Arbor several years ago, and was pleased with the work.  They were
recommended by a local mechanic and were working on several TR6
heads at the time.  They also had no problem getting valve guides and
hardened seats for me.  On another occasion, they managed to separate
a rear hub from the axle where two other shops had failed.

I would be interested in hearing about any other shops in the area
that routinely handle some of the more exotic aspects of LBC engine
machine work.
Dean Mericas
1965 TR4 (CT37089L)
1988 Saab 900S