MOT update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: MOT update
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 15:01:20 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
OK, I've just rang my Dad who has collected the MOT failure list, well here
goes, is this the most abused Spit o the list??? :-)

Both headlights out of alignment(I thought they were OK)
Steering column loose!!! (I think thats the bust inside and the lower column
joint)
Racck gaters need cable tying at the thin end
O/S front wheel bearing loose I must've forgot to retighten it again.
O/S Trunnion bushes worn
N/S rear tyre worn
seat belts crap(They didn't find them in the last three MOT's)
Horn knackered(aren't they always)
O/S seat insecure(NOT when I'm sitting on it it ain't) :-)
Fuel cap seal split (Hmmmm, didn't think of that one either)
Bonnet not locking (I don't see why this really matters but.....)
and last but not least

the VIN plate is missing, that disappeared in Holland this year so whether
there is someone driving my car around over there who knows!!!

Looks like they weren't too bothered about the holes in the floor!!  So this
weekend may not be too busy after all.

Bye Bye

Rich