The TR 250 List is done!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The TR 250 List is done!
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 23:06:24 -0800
Scions,

          I have completed a numerical (by commision numbers) list
of everyone who wished to be on it. Plese E-mail me directly for
your own copy, so as not to clutter up the list. This will be called
"Edition 1" as I'm sure there will be amendments made to what I have
compiled so far.

      Attention Andrew Mace!!! This list could help you in your re-
building of a "Master List" with a jump-start of fourteen people...

                              JOE IV
                              TR 250
                      WALLINGFORD, CT. USA