RE: Who owns what...

To: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Subject: RE: Who owns what...
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 17:02:13 +1030
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
At 10:30 07/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>The survey project went south when my system crashed at the end of August.
I personally wouldlike to correspond with other owners directly and only hit
the list with general info pertaining to all triumphs or something of major
importance "like Triumph refomed new 4 door Herald Hatchback released" &
since I've sprouted off on the list a few times .
I suggest that the list be organized by different people...
If there's a problem only a small section will be lost
time to put my money were my mouth is!! (yeah I know it's big)
If it's OK with the group I could handle all the Herald entries.
Carl could do  another model, Joe blow could do another, and so on.
If we were to do this posibly we could include more info.eg
MODEL, REGISTRATION,(optional) ENG,# COMMIS #,COLOUR,MILEAGE?previous owners
how many
for owners of more than 1 type send details for that model only to the
relevent list I know some of you may have to send 4 emails
GT6,spitfire,stag,herald,& TR1
ANYBODY WANT TO ADD ANYTHING.
I feel that this list could be expanded to include cars owned outside the
list as well of the other 30 heralds around Adelaide only 2 belong to the
Triumph club (I don't, cost too much) and as in other parts of the world
there must be others we don't know about yet.
lets see, a LHD Herald at a concours that would raise a few eyebrows

for those other masochists out there the 95 concours photo of all the
heralds is scanned email me if you want a copy (930 Kb 10 heralds)
Tony
 Sth Oz