Cooks Distributing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cooks Distributing
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 06:45:41 -0500
I don't know who it was that provided the phone number to Cooks Distributing
in California but I wanted to say thank you!

I called about the Triumph Haynes manuals of interest, but was told that they
were all discontinued and none left in stock.  I almost ended the
conversation but decided to ask about the MGA manual, the woman checked on
this one and found one copy left on the shelf, which has been discontinued as
well.  Needless to say, I snatched it up.

Thanks again,

Scott in Indiana
1958 MGA  HDA4346400
1958 TR3A TS35306L - FOR SALE / FINISH RESTORATION
1968 TR250 CD3520L