RE: Who owns what...

To: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Subject: RE: Who owns what...
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 04:14:31 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>At 10:30 07/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>The survey project went south when my system crashed at the end of August.
>I personally wouldlike to correspond with other owners directly and only hit
>the list with general info pertaining to all triumphs or something of major
>importance "like Triumph refomed new 4 door Herald Hatchback released" &
>since I've sprouted off on the list a few times .
>I suggest that the list be organized by different people...
>If there's a problem only a small section will be lost
>time to put my money were my mouth is!! (yeah I know it's big)
>If it's OK with the group I could handle all the Herald entries.
>Carl could do  another model, Joe blow could do another, and so on.
>If we were to do this posibly we could include more info.eg
>MODEL, REGISTRATION,(optional) ENG,# COMMIS #,COLOUR,MILEAGE?previous owners
>how many
>for owners of more than 1 type send details for that model only to the
>relevent list I know some of you may have to send 4 emails
>GT6,spitfire,stag,herald,& TR1
>ANYBODY WANT TO ADD ANYTHING.
>I feel that this list could be expanded to include cars owned outside the
>list as well of the other 30 heralds around Adelaide only 2 belong to the
>Triumph club (I don't, cost too much) and as in other parts of the world
>there must be others we don't know about yet.
>lets see, a LHD Herald at a concours that would raise a few eyebrows
>
>for those other masochists out there the 95 concours photo of all the
>heralds is scanned email me if you want a copy (930 Kb 10 heralds)
>Tony
> Sth Oz

This is a great idea! I'd love to help. I couldn't take full resposibiltity
for the GT6 section of the list, but I'd be more than happy to put some of
the names togather and hlep in other ways. Also, I could have a lot more
time during Christmas to help (if I have access to a computer-we go to see
family).

This is a great idea, and something that would probably have great results.
Anyone else wanna help with the GT6 part?

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."
1966 Triumph GT6 mk1