Yes! The GT6 is back!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Yes! The GT6 is back!
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 15:10:05 -0800 (PST)
Hey all,
        I got the battery back today and dropped it in. I then tried my
timing light again, and it worked! After, I played with the carbs and got
it real tuned up. Now, it's just-amazing.
        Okay, you knew it was coming: I have a question! When I start the
car, it idles at about 1200. This is good. When I rev it, it likes to idle
at some high point it chooses itslef. I know it probably has to do with the
carbs, but what do I do to stop it?
        The torque in the thing is amazing. We were pulling out of the gas
station and I had to pull out quickly so I could let another car in. I
started off and all the sudden there were revs, squealing rubber, tire
smoke, streaks, and the back end was slipping around a little one me.
Wow....
        One last thing. I wanted to say thanks a load to everyone on the
list, the car wouldn't be running without everyone's wonderful advice!

Good luck and thanks!

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."