Re: Caribou Canvas Phone Numbers and Prices

To: drake@direct.ca
Subject: Re: Caribou Canvas Phone Numbers and Prices
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 1996 22:55:02 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Len,

Caribou does not list an E-Mail address (Cyber Weenies).  However,
November '96, Hemmings Motor News, Page 9318, has a Caribou Canvas
advertisement.

Caribou Canvas
23151-A3 Alcalde Drive
Laguna Hills, CA  92653
Info  -         714-770-3136
Fax  -  714-770-0815
Orders -        800-776-3136

Canvas Convertible tops- Black or Tan,  You didn't specify a model, so
here they all are, for you as well as the rest of the list.

TR2, 3, 4, 4A - $169
TR250,6 - sewn in rear window - $$169
TR6 - Zippered rear window - $199
TR7,8 - Zippered rear window - $209
Spitfire Mk I, Mk II, Mk III (up to 1969) - $169
Spitfire Mk III '70-on, Mk IV 1500 (zipper window)  - $199
Stag (specify 1 window or 3 window) - $269

SASE for samples, other colors available at extra cost. VISA, MC etc.

I have no relation or financial interest in Caribou, other than that they
are listed in my Hemmings Motor News.

Good Luck.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey