Re: Who owns what...

To: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Subject: Re: Who owns what...
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 1996 19:28:39 -0800
Cc: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Kris Cotton wrote:
> I personally wouldlike to correspond with other owners directly and only hit
> the list with general info pertaining to all triumphs or something of major
> importance "like Triumph refomed new 4 door Herald Hatchback released" &
> since I've sprouted off on the list a few times .
> I suggest that the list be organized by different people...

                       ~snip~

   I'm sorry , I disagree, I oftentimes have noticed a thread or question
pertaing to another model with information relevant to my car, and was glad
it was posted. Triumph used manny parts on various models, and someones
expeirence with said part shouldn't be "cut off" from everyone.
  Also, what about the people with a few cars of different models? Where
would they "reside"?
  No, I say post all letters, and let everyone utilize their DELETE button
to custom-edit their own information input.

                    ~snip~

> If it's OK with the group I could handle all the Herald entries.
> Carl could do  another model, Joe blow could do another, and so on.

 Sth Oz

Tony,

   I did a list of the TR250 owners, would you like a copy?

                           JOE (blow) IV
                           TR 250
                      WALLINGFORD, CT. USA