TR6 squirter/ignition switch questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 squirter/ignition switch questions
From: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 17:24:39 -0500
Hello all. I need some information from the group. It goes as follows...
I just bought a used washer pump for my 1973 TR6, installed it and lo
and behold.. it works. The trouble is that it squirts well on the
passenger side but dribbles on the drivers side. I plugged the holes one
at a time and no big difference was noted. Is the drivers side plugged
at the squirter or somewhere between the squirter and where it Ts off
from the main feed?
 I also found an ignition switch to replace my bastardized 2 key
system!!! The only question I have is...
How do I keep the ignition part mated with the wheel lock part. One of
the systems I saw had a small screw used to lock them together. This one
has no hole in the casing/wheel lock part and If I just leave it, I
suspect it will fall right out and become useless!
Thanks in advance.
Cap'n Scott