Re: TR6 squirter/ignition switch questions

To: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
Subject: Re: TR6 squirter/ignition switch questions
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 18:55:29 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Scott Jensen wrote:

                            ~edited~

> Hello all. I need some information from the group. It goes as follows... The
>trouble is that [the washer] squirts well on the
> passenger side but dribbles on the drivers side.
> Thanks in advance.
> Cap'n Scott

Scott,

  I can only offer you one tip, about the washer jets.  Whenever I
come accross a clogged washer, they are nine times out of ten  clogged
at the nozzle, due to it being the narrowest part of the system.  What
I use to unclog them are "tip cleaner" wires, for oxy acetyline torches.
  I realize all that I'm doing is pushing the particle back in (to clog
again), but aside from disconnecting the hose, and blowing it out with
compressed air, this is an effective fix.
  Sorry I can't help you with the ign. switch problem.

                               JOE IV
                               TR 250
                          WALLINGFORD, CT. USA