Re: Kit Cars

To: Trmgafun@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kit Cars
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 00:04:29 -0500

<<
  Keep those engine/head numbers comin
         Nick in Nor Cal >>

 I think I've missed something.  What engine/head numbers are you interested
in?
 And why?

 Thanks,

 Scott in Indiana
 TRMGAFUN@AOL.COM >>

Scott-
re: engine/head numbers...

Tryin to get a survey of inline six cyl numbers, more for my own interest
than any practical purpose (not a doctoral thesis or anything...). Seems I
have found many "incorrect" matings of head/block combo's and curiosity just
started creepin up on me and whisperin in my ear, and you know how it
goes...inquiring minds and everything...

The Car Curmudgeon
         Nick in Nor Cal