Electrical System Help

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical System Help
From: "Scott Dinhofer" <dinhofer@concorde-group.com>
Date: 11 Nov 1996 07:58:17 -0400
Electrical System Help
The other day I tired to start my '76 TR-6 forgetting it was in gear. The car
lurched forward and I immediately stopped trying. I then took her out of gear
and tried again. Nothing happened.

It is clear that I "shook" a wire loose somewhere. I have no electrical. The
headlamps don't work, although when you turn them to the off position or turn
the key t the off position, the "fasten seat belts" light goes on for a few
seconds.

Any ideas on where to begin. I did find one fuse box on the drivers side in the
engine compartment. everything looked ok there.