TR6 BOOK.$5.00?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 BOOK.$5.00?
From: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 19:37:38 -0500
It would appear that I have become the official go-between!
I will be only too happy to pick up the lot of books and mail them out
to anyone who sends $5.00 plus shipping or whatever. I am not sure
logistically how I will carry out this great honor, but I’ll give it a
try.
As for the business sense of doing this deal, well...it stinks. The idea
was to help this guy unload all 40ish of them for $5.00 each. But what
the heck, all in good fun and all that! :-)
Let me find out what mail will cost for this thing (not too much I
wouldn’t imagine due to it’s size) and I will re-post a price including
postage. As for anyone out of North America who wants one, I will deal
with that issue if it arises.
How does that sound? Any suggestions?
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery...etc.etc..!!!! :-)
PS: Those who have already e-mailed, I will keep the the names and reply
in person soon.
Thanks.
Cap’n Scott