Re: TR6 BOOK.$5.00?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 BOOK.$5.00?
From: PiJay@t-online.de (Peter Juergens)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:17:51 -0800
Scott Jensen wrote:

> It would appear that I have become the official go-between!
> I will be only too happy to pick up the lot of books and mail them out
> to anyone who sends $5.00 plus shipping or whatever. I am not sure
> logistically how I will carry out this great honor, but I’ll give it a
> try.
> As for the business sense of doing this deal, well...it stinks. The idea
> was to help this guy unload all 40ish of them for $5.00 each. But what
> the heck, all in good fun and all that! :-)
> Let me find out what mail will cost for this thing (not too much I
> wouldn’t imagine due to it’s size) and I will re-post a price including
> postage. As for anyone out of North America who wants one, I will deal
> with that issue if it arises.
> How does that sound? Any suggestions?
> Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery...etc.etc..!!!! :-)
> PS: Those who have already e-mailed, I will keep the the names and reply
> in person soon.
> Thanks.
> Cap’n Scott

Morn' Cap',

would you please be so kind, to take an "old retired" German AF soldier

onto your list for TWO (2) of these TR6 manuals ? !

Creig Houghtaling, from St.Louis figured out, (maybe you watched the
TR-Calender story?) that posting to good 'ol Germany will be about 2
bucks (perhaps 2 more for the manuals!).

I really appreciate you as an volunteer, but for the next time, remember:
NEVER RAISE YOUR HAND, WHEN UNPAID WORK HAS TO BE DONE!!!( <g>

IMO, you should put a bit onto the price, just to be satisfied. ;-}

Only if you you are willing to do so, my snailmail adress:

Peter Juergens
Koerner Hellweg 77
44143 Dortmund
Germany

PS Assuming you do, I would send you the aquired sum in hard bucks via
snail mail (of course prior your sending). Just gimme' a call about my
price.

TIA and

--
BFN   Pete          _____                            1962 TR4 daily