Haynes TR6 & TR250 Repair Book

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Haynes TR6 & TR250 Repair Book
From: "Brent McNabb" <nin@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 11:02:03 -0600
I have been reading this group on and off over the last few days, and I
seem to remember reading certain messages about trying to locate a TR6
Haynes repair manual.  I have a Haynes manual, I don't remember the
copyright date, but it does cover all years of the car, that is for TR6 and
TR250, and I even think it has a section on PI.  If anybody wants it, I'll
be happy to mail it, I bought a TR7, and it was the the passenger seat of
the car when I bought it, and now its been collecting dust since I don't
have any use for it.

Brent McNabb
nin@sprynet.com
1980 Triumph TR7 30th Anniversary Edition