Re: carspotting

To: Silikal@aol.com
Subject: Re: carspotting
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 20:36:13 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Tue, 12 Nov 1996 Silikal@aol.com wrote:

> Well, as if I don't have anything better to do, I watched "Four
> Weddings And a Funeral" when it was on TV the other night.
> As they leave the church after the first wedding, they pass in
> front of a car that could be a Vitesse.  All I saw was the slanted
> dual headlamps on each side, the side of the car was blocked
> from view.

Well, that's what I see every time I watch the film -- drove the wife
crazy in the theater raving about the Vitesse!

> Was the Vitesse the only British car with this headlamp arrangement?
> Did I successfully spot a Vitesse on TV in under .7 seconds?
> Should I ask Andy Mace about joining the Herald/Vitesse/Sports Six
> Spotters Anonymous?

In order: just about; yes; and, you've been signed up.

> Dave Williamson  (silikal@aol.com)  Spits in bits
> Who actually has to go to a wedding this weekend.

Let us know if you see any Vitesses, ok? ;-)

--Andy

  * Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?                                  *
  * Man: Well, no... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,   *
  *  Triumph Herald engine with wings.                                *
  *   -- The Cut-price Airline Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   *