Re: carspotting<Pine.SOL.3.91.961112203332.21177A-100000@unix2.nysed.gov

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: carspotting<Pine.SOL.3.91.961112203332.21177A-100000@unix2.nysed.gov>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 11:30:35 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Silikal@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>> Was the Vitesse the only British car with this headlamp arrangement?
>> Did I successfully spot a Vitesse on TV in under .7 seconds?
>> Should I ask Andy Mace about joining the Herald/Vitesse/Sports Six
>> Spotters Anonymous?

>In order: just about; yes; and, you've been signed up.

Ah Ha....what about the chinese-eye Bentley Continental, or the Jensen CV8, or
even the UK spec Lancia Fulvia(to a certain degree anyway)......

Who's not worthy NOW!!!!!   :-)

Rich - Who's recently been asked to be best man, THEN was told it's a top hat
and tails bloody wedding AFTER I'd said yes!!! ;-( (Time to look like a sodding
Penguinn)