Re: Which Rag Top?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Which Rag Top?
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 13:04:42 1996
I have installed 3 Robbins tops to TR6's without problems.
I wrote up some rough instructions that I can email before
you start.  If each person that follows them will send me
any errors in return, I'll modify till we get it perfect.

The real secret is in getting the frame prepped and those
bows in the correct spot, i.e. the runner strap placement.
I include measurements for the correct positions based on
some original cars.

I am also taking photos of an original car with measurements
for all those odd TR6 items.  Placement of flags, fender
badges, proper paint strokes for the behind the grill black,
etc.  Hopefully, these will make it on the Web so you can
drop these off with the car at the body shop.

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com, (512) 794-9567, FAX 345-2879