Fwd.: Alfin/Datsun240Z Drums

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd.: Alfin/Datsun240Z Drums
From: PiJay@t-online.de (Peter Juergens)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:46:14 -0800
I wrote this letter two weeks ago and sent it, to ME !! SHAME ON ME !!

Hello folks,

Hi Art, Don, Rik and Roger,

I've to thank some people, but lost my whole mail, so I can't remember
who it was..., sorry friends!

Think I tell you a thing about the 240Z drums on this side:

Yesterday(2 weeks ago now) :-(   I asked my local Nissan-Dealer for the
price. The actual price
is: (ok, buddies, just take a seat)(big<g>) 364,-DM = 225$ = 150 Qid ....
still alive ???,  this price is for one drum only!!!
Think, this is again a good/bad weather problem.
There are more or less no 240/260...Z alive here!
That'll mean the Nissan dealers won't put things on stock.

Someone told 10 bucks a drum! Is that new??
Any idea about shipping drums, etc?
Did anybody allready shipping,  US >> Europe?

--
BFN   Pete          _____                            1962 TR4 daily
        -- -  -    / <>  \   __,@_\____              Peter Juergens