Re: removing head quickly

To: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Subject: Re: removing head quickly
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 08:03:37 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Kris Cotton wrote:

> I have been advised to try a small amount of gelinite in the cylinders.
> the size should be about the size of your thumbnail. This does work I saw it
> remove a deisel truck head while it was still bolted down as well! so it
> should work on a triumph any takers.
> Tony

        It's possible that Gelignite would work... But, we're talking
        about Triumphs... a thumbnail size sliver just might not be enough.

        Didja hear the one about the idiot that wanted to join the IRA?

        To prove his loyalty he was instructed to blow up a bus... He
        burned his lips on the tailpipe...

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois