Re: Haynes manuals

To: jkennedy@MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Haynes manuals
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 18:07:07 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Thu, 14 Nov 1996 17:32:44 EST jkennedy@MIT.EDU writes:

>For my MG Midget I had a great manual, Clymer, I think.  This was a
>simple, clear manual that covered most of the typical repairs and
>replacements.  Does anyone know where to get books by this >publisher?

Hi Jim,

Clymers' address is 12680 Muscadine Street, P.O. Box 4250, Arleta, CA
91333-4250.

I don't know if they are on the net or not, the address comes out of a
manual I have for a car that I no longer have.

CYL

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition
Georgia Triumph Association events and classifieds:
Write to: gta@hideout.com