Spitifre Brake M/C hones

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitifre Brake M/C hones
From: "K.R. Stewart" <kstewart@icis.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 18:48:49 -0500
Well my brake, clutch and slave cylinder rebuild kits arrived
today from TRF and I started the repairs on the the brake master
cylinder since it was the worst. I plan to replace every pipe
(they came too!!!) and I already have replaced the hoses with
braided stainless from TSI but, woe is me, nothing is ever easy.
The smallest hone we could get was too big to fit into the bore
of the brake master cylinder.

Does anyone know of a source for a set of hones that will fit
the bore of the Spitfire (1970-Mark III) brake master cylinder
(probably 5/8")? Thanks in advance for your help.

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario