Re: Spit Lightswitch

To: dezn490@wadnr.gov (dave eaton)
Subject: Re: Spit Lightswitch
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 15:52:22 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Jane,
>
>The wiring is similar to the Spitfire but the switches are different, but
>is also appearing that there is differeces between UK Spit's and NA Spit's
>so can that mean there is a difference between UK GT's and NA GT's ???
>
>Dave Eaton
>71 GT6 MK3
>62&65 Heralds
>TSSC NW/USA/rep
>Olympia, Washington (the state)
>dezn490@wadnr.gov

All Scionsters,
        Finally, a question I might be able to provide some insight on!
After looking through my manual, I've come to the conclusion that wiring is
slighty differnet for all _models_, but not for US/UK cars. As in the
wiring for the mk1 is different from all others, and so on. However, the
wiring on the mk1 is the same for the US and the UK cars, and so on. Does
anyone understand this terrible explaniation? I've just about lost
myslef...

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."
1966 Triumph GT6 mk1

P.S.-Except for mk3s. Something was funny about them....