TR6 Russek book update!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Russek book update!
From: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 00:27:30 -0500
Well I picked them up tonight. Like a clandestine meeting for the
exchange of some secret documents or something, it took place in a
shopping center parking lot, after dark. The books are new! At least I
think they are. I will be off to the post office to weigh them monday
and hope to send my address and exact pricing to all that have voiced
interest (there are about 30 of you) monday night.
They are all spoken for, I think!!!Those who have emailed me please be
patient, I believe i have enough for you.
Sorry i haven't gotten back to every one personally, but i have been out
of town for 3 days and found 218 messages waiting on my server!

PS: the book guy says he has a "GT6 Autobook" hardcover if anyone is
interested, give him a call $15.00.(905)434-6466. I won't be the go
between for this one! ;-)

Cap'n Scott