Re: TR250 or Early 6 frame needed

To: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR250 or Early 6 frame needed
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 05:29:01 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Thu, 14 Nov 1996 23:12:40 -0500 TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com writes:

>The 250 is in need of a new frame, the old one is beyond repair. Am I
>correct that an early 6 frame will fit a 250 body?

Hi Steve, Several years ago I replaced my 250's frame with that from a
'74 TR6 with no problems other than having to use the later TR6 style
rear motor mount.

>Does anyone have such a frame that is located "close" to Bowling >Green,
KY?

As a suggestion try British Car Service in Smryna, GA.  He has several
TRs that he parts out. # is 770-432-8411- ask for Barry

I have no financial interest - Blah - Blah - Blah.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition
Georgia Triumph Association events and classifieds:
Write to: gta@hideout.com