Re: WANT TR4 RADIO BRACKET

To: TRHPK7195@aol.com
Subject: Re: WANT TR4 RADIO BRACKET
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:14:37 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Can't help on the items.  but the lighter and ashtray were afterthoughts
on the '3.  The only example I have seen was a lighter/ashtray unit that
mounted under the dash just below and to the right of the glovebox.
Probably mounted on the dash support bracket.  Have no idea where you
could find one.

Perhaps you should quit smoking...   (Sorry, couldn't resist)

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html   /