Books Books Books.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Books Books Books.
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 96 12:51:15 -0500
Hey All,

        I just got off the phone with the gentleman who has the Russek TR6
repair books.  He is a very nice guy.  He said he still has about 8-9
copies left, so if you haven't gotten on Captain Scott's list you can
call him directly.

He is in Oshawa, Ontario.(905)434-6466

        And now for more good news.  He has a few copies of TR4-4A Autobooks
repair guides.  These are hard cover books  I told him to send me a copy,
and to tell me what I owe him.  He still has some of these so if you want
one call fast.

        What you want more good news!  OK, he has a number of GT6 repair
guides.
 I didn't get the details on these, but if you are interested give him a
call.

        If your really on a buying spear he says he has a much of mags on TRs,
but again I didn't get the details.

        I left this guy with an 800 number he can contact me at, and told him
if
he ever runs across Triumph stuff to give me a call and I would spread
the word.  He is very happy with the response he has gotten so far.
Hopefully he will find more gems.

Later,
JHD IV