TR7 Bentley manual

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 Bentley manual
From: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:03:07 PST
I guess I hit the wrong address and bombed my request for an archive to
the list - sorry!  Missed a few days of the digest and was trying to
catch up.

While cleaning out the garage I came across a surprisingly nice TR7
Bentley manual and a somewhat worn Haynes left over from my temporary
venture into the world of the wedge.  Would anyone care to convert these
to a more useful form of lbc support fodder.  (trade or cash?)

Despite having sold the low mileage 80 TR7 convertible with blown motor,
I still harbor the inner desire to complete one of the John's Cars V-6
conversions. Maybe later in life...   No flames necessary as I already
wear a horse hair shirt for my sacrilege.  Will anyone on the list admit
to having done such an atrocity?  Are the world wide wedge folks purists
that would repel an infidel seeking such information, or has the urge to
make-your-own TR8's desensitized them to such tomfoolery???

mrb