TR-4 Chassis dimensions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-4 Chassis dimensions
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 19:36:30 -0500
Just in case anyone wants to know . . .

a TR-4 chassis will fit perfectly into the back of a Toyota pickup truck. . .
Well widthwise anyhow.  I doubt it would with wire wheels . . it is that
close . .of course you TR-3 owners are about 3" narrower . . so you might be
in luck.

I think that if you have a longbed Toyota you would even be able to set the
rear tires down on the open tailgate . . . my truck is of course a short bed
so me and my brother had to get a little creative strapping it down.

Worked pretty well . . probably looked a little strange . . but that is
nothing new.
It also saved me a couple bucks in toll money too.   heheheh

We now return you to your normal programming.

Scott Tilton
In Richmond VA
with TR-4 parts all over the place.