RE: '76 TR6 Starter Removal

To: "'Tom Di Iulio'" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: '76 TR6 Starter Removal
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 18:07:50 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Encoding: 28 TEXT
You can for sure do it if the gearbox tunnel cover is removed from the car.
Then the access is _relatively_ easy. I know because my interior has been out
for some months now (originally to change the clutch) and I can't remember if
you can remove the bolt in question without some interior removal. Perhaps
someone else can give mor ehelp with the interior in place.

Peter Zaborski, Calgary AB Canada
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
peterz@merak.com