SUCKER ???

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: SUCKER ???
From: oehrle@lsil.com (Gary Oehrle)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 19:05:00 -0800
Oh, the advantages of living on the West Coast.

I just installed a new starter in my TR6.  This was
a Roadster Factory starter and I notieced on the invoice a
refundable core deposit of $45.00 (listed as $25.00 in the
1996 glove box companion).  The installation went fine, two
hours.

The bad news, if it can be called that, is that it cost me
$25.68 to return the old starter via UPS ground trac through
Mail Boxes Etc.

Let's see $45.00 -25.68 is about $19.32.

BTW, TRF paid $13.75 to ship it out in 3 days.

I do not know about MOSS's policy but next time, when ever
that is . . . . . . (but then maybe avoid Mail Boxes and go
to UPS direct)

Color me "suckered"

Gary