PI's (electronic for TR's)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: PI's (electronic for TR's)
From: PiJay@t-online.de (Peter Juergens)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 20:47:16 -0800
So, you are curios?

Very easy, in the next time (estimated 10 year plan), I'll try to create
a EFI (electronic fuel injection) for 4 and later on, 6 cylinder TR's.
This is because from '97 on we have to pay double tax for unsmogged cars.
First step will be a progammable advance curve ignition system.
Think you guessed right, for race purposes too!
Second step( the bigger one ) the EFI with catalyser included.
For this and other reasons I sign off this list and sign on the EFI list.

Anybody interested in this could contact me on my e-mail directly.

See you..

--
BFN   Pete          _____                            1962 TR4 daily
        -- -  -    / <>  \   __,@_\____              Peter Juergens