RE: the list of people on the list deal

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: the list of people on the list deal
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 11:58:50 -0700
Encoding: 73 TEXT
Jeff, Congrats on your license, now just see that you don't do something
dumb, or at least don't get caught.  Good luck.  Here is my GT6 list so
far.  If all would please contribute when they see it this will be easy.
 Jane

Jane Burdekin   '67 GT6 K5305L mk1green Boulder Colorado USA
Jeff Stovall     1966  GT6 mk1 white
Dan Arrington  '69 GT6+
Karl J. Theis  '67 GT6  valencia blue
Michael Bayrock GT6 convertable
Tony  GT6's
Michael Noerregaard  GT6 '69 Mk2 Red
Michael Noerregaard  GT6 '71 Mk3 White
Dave Fain '67 GT6
Richard Ceraldi '71 GT6 Mk3
Barry Schwartz '70 GT6
Pete McHugh '69 GT6+ (2)
If I've missed anyone please add on there must be more.  Also add your
numbers and colors etc.  This is too much fun.  I would also like to know
where every one is located (city, state, country) Jane