RE: the list of people on the list deal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: the list of people on the list deal
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 08:29:50 -0700
>>Jeff, I'm a little behind on my mail, Went to the hot springs pools for the
>>weekend in Glenwood Springs, Colo. Great hot pools, one at 104 degrees, and
>>one at 98 degrees and about half a mile long between the two.  Anyway,
>> When I started on the list I made my own list of people with GT6's.  So if
>>no one minds I will post the list I have and we can add information as we
>>get it.  Let me know.  Jane
>

>Jane,
>        Works for me! Is there any more info that you need from me? Any
>other stuff in general?
>        BTW, I'm going in for my driver's test tommorow about 11am and it
>looks like I'll have insurance on the Triumph! Oh.......
>
>Jeff,
Good luck on the test, are you going to take the guy out in the GT6?  I did
once, he passed me just cauz he was impressed with the car I think.  I
don't have vin numbers so maybe if I post the list each person can add
their numbers and what ever else we want on the list and send it into
cyberspace.  My list is at home so I'll start it over the weekend.  We're
supposed to have snow so I probably won't do much driving around.

Jane