Weber & things For Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber & things For Sale
From: MARGHERITA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 01:50:57 -0500
To anyone interested:

I have a Weber 40 DCOE 18 Carb and manifold for sale. The manifold fits
1147cc spit/herald engines. The setup came off my 64 Herald. I removed them
about 6 months ago. Asking $195.00

Also:
Mallory dual point distributor for the same engine. $75.00

Front springs for spit/herald. Shorter than stock springs. Will lower your
front end a couple of inches. Koni shocks included. $40.00

Heavy duty front say bar for above cars. Later type from a spit 1500. $25.00

E Mail me if your interseted.

Thanks.

John M
64 1200 Conv.