Triumph parts for sale

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph parts for sale
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 10:36:21 +0500 (EST)
The time has come to clear some sorely needed space in the barn and other
areas to make room for, and to help fund, various other projects. Therefore,
I am looking to sell any or all of the following:

-- TS80315L: Late TR3A (flat floor, raised hinge platform, all-metal) BODY
   TUB. Good, straight condition. Will need LHS floor pan, battery box and
   some minor patching in a few other areas. Sills appear solid. Comes with
   Commission number and other body number tags AND TITLE! $500 FIRM.

-- TR3A ENGINE/TRANSMISSION from above (believed to be original to above
   car). Condition unknown. $275 OBO.

-- DOORS, HOOD, TRUNK LID, FENDERS, FRONT APRON from above car. All good
   (apron only fair); none perfect. $50 each or $350 all.

All of the above as package: $750 FIRM. And, I know of a source for a
chassis frame if interested as well (not mine).

Also these other items:

-- TR7 "VICTORY EDITION" SPOKED WHEELS (2). Good condition, but need
   refinishing. $25 each plus shipping or both for $50 (shipping paid).

-- SPITFIRE 1500 (also fits Mk.IV) FACTORY HARDTOP. Good condition, missing
   some minor attachment hardware. $275.

-- SPITFIRE Mk.IV BONNET ASSEMBLIES (3). One very good with very minimal
   rust; otherwise straight. One straight but needs wheel arch rust repair on
   both sides. One as above but with minor dents at front. $225, $100, $75,
   respectively.

-- TR4 TRUNK LID. Very good condition. $75.

-- assorted SPITFIRE Mk.IV/EARLY 1500 DOORS (both sides), varying conditions
   and states of completeness. $20-$75.

-- TR4 rear axles, relatively complete (might be missing some brake
   components) $50 each. (NOTE: I think these are "standard" ratio.)

-- also a couple of late Spitfire 1500 gearboxes ("Marina" style single-
   rail). Complete, condition unknown. $125 each.

As noted above, I can ship the wheels and maybe some other items. I would
consider delivery on all other items within a 100-mile radius of Albany, NY.
Otherwise, come and get it, as I'd prefer anyone interested to see exactly
what they would be getting before they get it!

>>NOTE: I could be tempted by all or partial trade on any of the above for
interesting Triumph 10, Herald, Mayflower, 2000 (Michelotti sedan, not
the immediate post-war Renown-type) and Vitesse/Sports 6 items, such as:
-parts and/or accessories
-sales literature
-parts book (especially Herald 1200, Vitesse)
-workshop manuals
-owner's manuals (especially 948 and 1200 Herald, 2000 Mk. 1)

as well as:
-period (mid-1960s) Spitfire racing bits.

Let's talk!<<

--Andy