RE: TR6: Bodypanels - prices in Europe?

To: ngaard@ibm.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6: Bodypanels - prices in Europe?
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 13:25:28 -0600
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\961118132528p ]
Michael,
You might want to add to your list rr fender and lr fender. Both were pretty
rusty and rhge right has a pretty good dent (hope you can straighten out
that rear bumper). BTW did you buy that car in El Paso or Jaurez Mexico?
Inquiring mind want to know.
Real good luck to you on this one,
Richard