Re: gt6 list

To: khuff@skyenet.net (kevin huff)
Subject: Re: gt6 list
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 04:24:50 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Jane, I'm very nervous about this. I always thought I was alone in my
>affair with the GT.And now whats it going to be ? A few answers ,a
>dozen,hundreds! I can see support groups springing up.My wife will
>understand that I'm not the only one.Great idea.

I don't think I'll need the support group-that twitch I got from rebuilding
my carbs is almost gone! ;-)

Jane-gulp-I threw away the list you had sent me! Call me an
idiot.......think ya could send me another copy? Really sorry. Thanks.

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."
1966 Triumph GT6 mk1