RE: gt6 list

To: "'jstovall@earthlink.net]'" <jstovall@earthlink.net]>
Subject: RE: gt6 list
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 05:38:08 -0700
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Encoding: 69 TEXT
Jeff, Here's the list so far we're up to about 23 cars.  I'm getting more info
all the time.  Jane
Jane Burdekin   '67 GT6 K5305L mk1green Boulder Colorado USA
Jeff Stovall     1966  GT6 mk1 white
Dan Arrington  '69 GT6+
Karl J. Theis  '67 GT6  valencia blue
Michael Bayrock GT6 convertable
Tony  GT6'sTonyR 66,67,68            69(junk)
Michael Noerregaard  GT6 '69 Mk2 Red
Michael Noerregaard  GT6 '71 Mk3 White
Dave Fain '67 GT6
Richard Ceraldi '71 GT6 Mk3
Barry Schwartz '70 GT6
Pete McHugh '69 GT6+ (2)
Michael Porter`70 GT6+ (original color was maroon--blasted and primered at
present,
#KC80374L)
`72 GT6 Mk III (green, still showing damage from drive-by shooting,
titled as KE13315U, but think someone read the plate incorrectly, since
KE was for English domestic distribution, I believe.  Actually looks
like KF13315U.) Roswell, New Mexico

>Michael Noerregaard  GT6 '69 Mk2 Red
Engine - don't have the number right here, but it is a GT6 Mk. 3 engine

>Michael Noerregaard  GT6 '71 Mk3 White

Veh. Id: KF10730L  Engine:  CC67416E (TR250 engine)

Andrew Mace 1970 GT6+
KC75121L (August 1969; one of the first 1970s)
Jasmine (34) with Black (11) interior

* Andrew Mace, President *   10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Consultant *
* amace@unix2.nysed.gov and
East Nassau NY 12062 (upstate; near Albany)

Bob Head, 1973 GT6 Mark III, Stafford, Va
Len Drake, , 68 GT6 MK II Kelowna, B.C., Canada

John Lye GT-6+, 1970 - KC77799L Palmyra, VA
rjl6n@virginia.EDU
http://avery.med.virginia.edu/~rjl6n/homepage.htm