Making deflectors ...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Making deflectors ...
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 20 Nov 96 11:57:40
I am interested in replacing the long-since-disintegrated paper air deflectors
between my grill and radiator (74 Spitfire).   A couple weeks ago, someone
mentioned a kind of heat-moldable material that might be useful for this
purpose.  Now that I am paying attention, do we recall what that stuff was, and
where I might find it?  And is it safe to use in this way?

Incidentally, Mr. Domo or some sunuvaglitch seems to have kicked me off this
list spontaneously yesterday.  I am hoping it wasnąt something I ...  typed.

Martin
1974 Spitfire, anesthetized