RE: Triumph Bicycle (LBC=Little Bitty Cycle or Little Bi Cycle :-)

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triumph Bicycle (LBC=Little Bitty Cycle or Little Bi Cycle :-)
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 12:54:47 -0500 (EST)
Yup, Bicycle not Motorcycle.

Friend came across a 50's style bicycle that has Triumph all over it. Made
in England, etc.  Saddle type seat, wide handlebars, fenders have a ridge
down/up/whatever the middle, pedal brakes, 3-speed (I think) gears.

Little Bit of rust on the leading edge of the rear fender.
Engine (gears/chain) needs a rebuild. Chrome in very good shape.  Been
sitting in a garage for 18-20 years.  (Tires/tubes are shot, too)

Any idea what it might be worth.  The triumph emblem appears to be closer
in style to the Motorcycles, but not the same.

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html   /