list of auto mailing lists [no LBC content]

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 96 12:05:31 -30000
A few weeks back I received a comprehensive list of automotive mailing lists
from the rec.autos.marketplace newsgroup, organized by manufacturer.

My mailer chose to vaporize that particular document [one of several reasons
AOL and I are parting ways], and I didn't get a response from the newsgroup
when I asked for it again.

Does anybody have this list?

Failing that, does anyone have the mailing list address for the Merkur list?
I've got enough problems with this daily driver that I need some tech help.

thanks in advance for help.

regards,

Sean Johnson
'75 Spitfire  '86 Merkur Xr4Ti