Re: List is quiet<199611202025.AA19799@gate1.health.state.ny.us>

To: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Subject: Re: List is quiet<199611202025.AA19799@gate1.health.state.ny.us>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 08:57:16 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Morning all,

>It's been quiet for a couple of days. I thought MY mailer was going
>funky, but Andy Mace said he hasn't gotten much either.

Perhaps no-one wants to talk to him, ha ha only joking.

It's still quiet today, or atleast appears to be, come on cheer me up, I'm 27
today so I feel a bit down, you know I'm catching up with Andy...:-)

Rich

ps, on a triumph note, my '73 Spit seems to bog down momentarily when i go from
a trailing throttle to full throttle, the dampers in the SU's are full, any
ideas what it could be, also, it's very juddery(sp) at a constant throttle.

Help!!!! It's pi**ing me off.