Re: Who owns what

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who owns what
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 13:38:09 -0500 (EST)
Here's what I have gotten so far.
206 individuals; 418 vehicles.  (59 Non-Triumph)
TR2=7; TR3=12; TR3A=52; TR3B=9; TR4=27; TR4A=14;
TR250=22; TR5=2; TR6=66 (not kidding); TR7=13; TR8=3;
Spitfire=51; GT6=29; Herald=17; & Stag=7.
Remember some of these might be parts cars or basket cases....

Plus a few of the other off-the-wall models  (Hi Andy).
[36 if my math is right]..

Only respondents are through either the Triumphs or the Triumphs-digest.
Some of the information was sent to me by others who are putting together
information for a particular model and so, some of the records have
missing data (even some without last names) and if I get a chance, I will
send an email direct to try and get that information.

One exception - The following names somehow do not have email addresses:
Please respond.  Thank you.  Dan Arrington (?), Charlie Brown (VA), Ken
Brown (CA), Dave Fain (?), Bob Head (VA), Peter McHugh (VA), Ronald Olds
(?), Michael Porter (NM), and Karl Theis (?).

I have translated all into a database that has the following categories
Name, email, city, st, country, year, model, comm#, comments, and Webpage.
Comments include color schemes, parts car, in-progress, Original
owner or original car, daily driver and other miscellaneous info.

Any or all of the categories can be sorted on.

If you haven't responded yet, please do so and include the information
above.

I still haven't figured out to get the database back to everyone, so any
suggestions would be appreciated.  I can put it on a web page, but not all
have access.  or, I can attached to an email to the list.  (but talk about
band width).  Another possibility is to put it on the team.dot.net ftp
site.

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html   /