RE: Dashpad

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Ralph Jannelli'" <rjannelli@uncc.campus.mci.net>
Subject: RE: Dashpad
From: Eric Straub <ericst@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 11:24:24 -0800
Encoding: 33 TEXT
Thanks for the tip Ralph. I called Scott and he told me that he sent the
guy who was actually going to do the repro a sample 1 year ago & called
him several times but no progress. Scott agreed to call him again, but
I'm not optimistic.  Now for the good news - I just got a tip on a place
in England which may have them. I'll post to the list if it pans out.

Eric (restoring '67 Spit Mk II)